The Campomolon Fortress
The fortress was built shortly before the start of the war and the construction started in 1912. It was built by a company, which employed local workers. It is a valuable artefact, left for years in a state of disrepair and neglect, and it is now subject to a systematic work of restoration of the fortresses of the highlands. It was blown up by the Italians themselves on 19th May 1916, four days after the start of the Austrian May expedition.