Via Laverda 15/17, Breganze
Tel. 0445 385311
Located in Breganze and dedicated to the production of agricultural machinery and equipment since 1873, which is the year of its foundation, the company has manufactured combines for over fifty years. Among the most modern and efficient plants for the production of harvesting machines in Europe, the plant is a cornerstone able to offer professional response to the needs of the increasingly specialized agriculture.