Villa Angaran delle Stelle
Along the main road which connects Marostica with Breganze in a landscape of hills preceding the Vicenza's Prealps there is the Mason Vicentino, an agricultural centre in the long possession of the Benedictine monastery of Saint Justine of Padua. In 1451, the purchase of the land belonging to the religious community took place by the nobles of Angaran, called "delle Stelle" (of the Stars) due to their coat of arms with eight-pointed stars.
The actual complex, which belonged to the Angaran up to 1855, consists of several buildings surrounded by a large park. Two cottages of different size and different structure, perpendicular to the road, frame the body of the isolated villa. It is a building rectangular in shape, raised on three floors, with a basement, one floor of a stately home and the attic, dating back to the early eighteenth century, when the Angaran, who became Venetian patricians in 1655, searched for greater social visibility. The villa, after several changes of ownership, belongs now to the family of Cattaneo, who have restored it in the seventies of the twentieth century.