The Church of San Vigilio
The church dedicated to San Vigilio dates back to the eighteenth century. It was rebuilt in the first half of the last century; the façade was finished in 1869. Inside there are frescoes by Giovanni De Min (1848), a wooden Flemish crucifix of fine workmanship from the 15th Century, the wings of Jacopo da Ponte and Girolamo Bassano. There are also altars from the 17th Century.